[LIS-Forum] LIS Links Digest

Koteswara Rao Mamidi mk-rao at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 10 23:41:19 IST 2016

Dear Dr. Francis,

For quite some time I am seeing postings from 'LIS Links' included in Lis-Forum. I do not understand why NCSI should post the postings of another discussion forum like 'LIS Links' which itself is a discussion forum with nearly 20,000 members? Who really owns the news / information? Today there are many such discussion forums available to LIS professionals. Going by the standard of postings on LIS Links, it is better for NCSI to operate independently. This is my personal opinion and being a friend of late shri T B Rajasekhar I do not want LIS-Forum to deviate from its original goal.

Dr. M. Koteswara Rao