[LIS-Forum] Invitation for the NPTEL workshop

Vandana Khandelwal vanu_kh at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 25 17:29:15 IST 2015

Dear sirPlease announce our upcomingworkshop information in LIS- FORUM.

DearallMITAcademy of Engineering Alandi is organizing a one day   NPTEL awareness workshop on 09 October 2015at our campus in Alandi in association with NPTEL (IIT, Madras). Weextend this warm invitation to Director,Principal, Vice Principal, the Heads of Departments, senior faculty membersand Librarian for this workshopIkindly request you to please come along with your faculties to attend theworkshop. The participants will be reimbursed TA charges as per NPTEL norms.Last date of registration is 01 October, please confirm your registration byemail.  For more information please visit our web site (www.mitaoe.ac.in).Withwarm regardsMs.Vandana KhandelwalMITAOE,Alandi