[LIS-Forum] Congratulation !

Yalagouda Patil yalagouda at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 10:24:01 IST 2015

It is great pleasure for me to know about appointment of Professor
Kemparaj as Registrar of Mangalore University. He is a  task master
and will definitely shoulder the responsibility of Registrar of the
Mangalore University and wish him all the best  in his new endeavor.
Congratulation and best wishes!

Dr.Y.M.Patil,
Retd. Librarian, RRI, Bengaluru 560 080.

On 30 October 2015 at 17:14, Madaiah Krishnamurthy
<mkrishna_murthy at hotmail.com> wrote:
> It gives me great pleasure to extend my warmest congratulations to you
> on your appointment as  Registrar of
> Prestigious Mangalore University .  I trust that you will continue to
>  work for the improvement of Mangalore University .
>
> Regards,
> M.Krishnamurthy
> Dr. M.Krishnamurthy,M.A.M.L.I.Sc.Ph.D.
> Fulbright Scholar, University of Illinois, USA
> Documentation Research and Training Center
> Indian Statistical Institute
> Mysore Road
> Bangalore 560059  India
> Phone No: 91-80-28483002/3/4  Ext 493