[LIS-Forum] Article request - Good suggestion

Vasumathi Sriganesh (QMed) vasu at qmedkf.org.in
Mon Nov 16 16:52:00 IST 2015

Thank you Mr Sathyanarayana!

I too did post a separate mail about the CONTU guidelines, after searching
and locating the same. I have a question - I was not too clear about No 5

5.     No more than six copies of articles/chapters/small portions may be
made from a non-periodical (including a book) during the entire term of
copyright of the work

Is this for the requesting library or for the supplying library? (I assume
it is for the requesting library. Because a supplying library may get a
request for one or more articles from several sources)

And next... how do we get all our libraries to understand these, and follow
steps? I am sure some would know them, but it is important for all!

Regards

Vasumathi Sriganesh
QMed Knowledge Foundation
(Trust - Reg No: E-24663)
A-3, Shubham Centre, Cardinal Gracious Road
Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai 400099
Tel: 91-22-40054474    Mob: +919867292230
Web: www.qmed.org.in <http://www.qmedkf.org.in/>   www.indianmedicalsites.in