[LIS-Forum] Block you dates. The Taylor & Francis Roadshow visits Hyderabad!

Segon, Shafina Shafina.Segon at tandfindia.com
Tue Nov 10 14:05:00 IST 2015

Taylor & Francis announces The Taylor & Francis Library Roadshow 2015 - a short trip to your city, Hyderabad for exchange of BIG ideas. Taylor & Francis is happy to visit the city of pearls for a colossal exchange of ideas founded on communication and intelligent engagement that could set pace for the future of librarianship in the new and evolving digital India.

The title of the Roadshow is:
The Evolving Librarian
Trends, Challenges, New environment & Partnerships

Please block your dates for November 23, 2015 @ Hyatt Hyderabad Gachibowli and I will be in touch again with more details!! I promise you a day full of new research ideas, product launches, exciting competitions, laughter, networking, discussions and lots of intellectual fun! We shall launch the Ignite newsletter for librarians with news and views from East India while we bring to you the best speakers from the industry to talk about what makes this profession worthwhile.

Please send your confirmations to: shafina.segon at tandfindia.com<mailto:shafina.segon at tandfindia.com>; Sonali.bhardwaj at tandfindia.com<mailto:Sonali.bhardwaj at tandfindia.com>

Looking forward to seeing you soon!

Best wishes,

Shafina Segon
Shafina.Segon at tandfindia.com<mailto:Shafina.Segon at tandfindia.com>
Marketing Head, South Asia
Taylor & Francis India
Shafina Segon
Marketing Head, South Asia | Journals & Online Resources
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D1011B.37B15B90]
Taylor & Francis India
2nd & 3rd floor | The National Council of YMCAs of India
1, Jai Singh Road| Connaught Place|New Delhi 110001| India
Direct line: 91 11 43155137
Switchboard: 91 11 43155100
Fax: 91 11 23712132
shafina.segon at tandfindia.com<mailto:shafina.segon at tandfindia.com>