[LIS-Forum] Request for an article

ddp ddp at hbcse.tifr.res.in
Fri May 29 14:33:47 IST 2015

Dear Moderator,

Pls. arrange to publish my request for an article on LIS forum.

Dear Professionals,

one of our faculty member needs following article for reference.

Pam Hunt, Debbie Staub, Morgen Alwell, and Lori Goetz.
Achievement by All Students within the Context of Cooperative Learning
Groups
Research and Practice for Persons with Severe Disabilities, December
1994 19: 290-301, doi:10.1177/154079699401900405 (Journal published by
Sage)

If you have access to it, kindly send me the soft copy.

Thanks & Regards.

D. D. Pednekar
Homi Bhabha Centre For Science Education
Tata Institute Of Fundamental Research
V. N .Purav Marg, Mankhurd
Mumbai 400 088.

Tel.No.: 022-25072337 / 25072303