[LIS-Forum] 103rd Indian Science Congress

khaiser nikam khaisernikam at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 25 13:14:33 IST 2015

On belf of ISCA I am pleased to forward the following announcement of ISCA to you all :

Dear Colleagues

We are pleased to invite you to register for the 103rd Indian Science Congress 2016 on Science and Technology for Indigenous Development in India organized by University of Mysore and Indian Science Congress Association to bring together innovative academics, scientists and industrial experts to a common forum.

Official Website: www.isc103.in
Conference Venue: University of Mysore
Conference Date: 03 - 07 January 2016

The Organizing Committee invites authors to submit abstracts along with full paper for presentation. Submissions are sought for oral and poster presentations. All papers must follow the template and must be submitted online by 15 September 2015. Please note that the closing date for submissions will not be extended.

Prospective authors are invited to submit full (original) research papers; which are NOT submitted or published or under consideration anywhere in other conferences or journals; in electronic format via email to respective sectional presidents.

All the registered papers, if accepted will be printed in Part II of the Proceedings of the 103rd Science Congress. We request you to forward this email to your colleagues/researchers/students in order to promote the conference.

The aim of the conference is to provide a platform to the researchers from both academia as well as industry to meet and share cutting-edge development in the field.

Please take the time to explore the website for more details, check on important dates, and keep yourself up to date on recent changes.

Thank you

103rd Indian Science Congress Committee

PS: As  usual the Prime Minister of India Mr.Narendra MOdi will be here at the curtain raiser ceremony of the ISCA to be held at the Open Air Theatre , Mansagangothri Campus , University of Mysore, Mysore

Signing Off
Prof.Khaiser Niakm

Local Secretary: Science Communicators meet ISCA

University of Mysore