[LIS-Forum] Advertisement- recruitment of faculty on contract basis Asst.Professor LISc at Central University of Gujarat

Kotrayya Agadi agadi_kb at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 11 11:47:29 IST 2015

Dear Professionals,

Greeting from Central University of Gujarat.

Central University of Gujarat, Gandhinagar invites applications for appointment on various teaching(Contract)  positions.

Teaching Positions: Library and Information Science

Assistant Professor (Contract) - 3

More details click here
Advertisement for recruitment of Assistant Professor on contract & Application form for recruitment of Assistant Professor on Contract.

The details of advertisement are also available on the University website http://www.cug.ac.in/
 With BestRegards,-----------------------------------------------Dr.K.B.AgadiAsst.LibrarianCentral University of GujaratSector-30, Gandhinagar-382030 I  GujaratState   I INDIA Tel: + 91 – 79 - 23260061M: 07405031234Email: kbagadi at cug.ac.in  I  library at cug.ac.inWebsite :

|   |
| Welcome to CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF GUJARAT | CENTRAL UNIVERSITY OF GUJARAT"Providing a Global Platform for Knowledge and Employability to our Students along with Society and Industry Interface."  |
|  |
| View on www.cug.ac.in | Preview by Yahoo |

|   |

  Library Blog : http://cuglib.wordpress.comThank you forconsidering the environment before printing