[LIS-Forum] DEABTE AND DISCUSSION ON LIS EVENTS

Vasumathi Sriganesh (QMed) vasu at qmedkf.org.in
Fri Jul 31 12:41:45 IST 2015

Yes - it would be nice to hear impact stories

Vasumathi Sriganesh
QMed Knowledge Foundation
(Trust - Reg No: E-24663)
A-3, Shubham Centre, Cardinal Gracious Road
Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai 400099
Tel: 91-22-40054474    Mob: +919867292230
Web: www.qmed.org.in <http://www.qmedkf.org.in/>   www.indianmedicalsites.in