[LIS-Forum] Does India have a Society of Indexers?

Vasumathi Sriganesh (QMed) vasu at qmedkf.org.in
Thu Jul 23 15:23:09 IST 2015

Hello fellow librarians

A friend of mine from the US asked me if India has a Society of Indexers.
Apparently there is an American Society for Indexing which is looking for
international associations that are similar, so that there can be more
interactions and that Indian indexers can join their SIG

Do let me know if there is any such organization or even an informal group.

Regards

Vasumathi Sriganesh
QMed Knowledge Foundation
(Trust - Reg No: E-24663)
A-3, Shubham Centre, Cardinal Gracious Road
Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai 400099
Tel: 91-22-40054474    Mob: +919867292230
Web: www.qmed.org.in <http://www.qmedkf.org.in/>   www.indianmedicalsites.in