[LIS-Forum] Palastenian LIbraries

jharavu jharavu at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 11:41:44 IST 2015

Thanks to Vyasamoorthy, we have come to know how a tension-ridden country
respects libraries (see link below).
We should send the link to our Corporators and MPs and MLAs. They don't
release funds for public libraries; instead the funds meant for libraries
are probably diverted to other works and/or pockets. What a shame.

http://us6.campaign-archive1.com/?u=a6567a71c2&id=51c2b2ead7&e=b98622bea6

Haravu