[LIS-Forum] Admission announcement for B.Lib.ISc and M.Lib.ISc programmes for the session 2015-16

Shriram Pandey ram.mlib at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 13:58:55 IST 2015

Mohanlal Sukhadia University, Udaipur (Re-Accredited with “A” grade by
NAAC) invites applications for admission in B.Lib.ISc (Bachelor of
Library and Information Science) and M.Lib.ISc(Master of Library and
Information Science) programmes for the session 2015-16. Duration for
both the courses is one year.

Eligibility

For B. Lib. I. Sc: Graduation in any discipline with 45% marks and for
MLISc: Graduation in any discipline with 45% marks+ B. Lib. I.
Sc-45%.Admission will be strictly based on merit.

Last date to apply

Late date to apply for admission in both the courses is 04/07/2015.

How to Apply

Please refer website
http://23.99.118.236/mlsuadmission/online_admission.aspx for details.

Fill and submit the form, payment may be done through internet
banking/credit/debit card. Submit copy of application form with
documents, certificates, copy of receipt to the office/department or
send to through speed post.

For any queries, you can contact to: 9636383110.For form deposit, you
can contact to the office on: 9001590510.

Shriram Pandey
Assistant Professor & In charge
Department of Library and Information Science
Mohanlal Sukhadia University
(Re-Accredited with "A" grade by NAAC)
Udaipur-313001, Rajasthan, India
Phone No.: +91-9636383110
Website:https://mohanlalsukhadiaudaipur.academia.edu/ShriramPandey
By not printing this email you've helped save paper, ink, and millions of
trees.