[LIS-Forum] Application are invited for the post of Librarian Selection Grade ( Group A) and Librarian Grade I ( Group B) in AIIMS, Raipur, Chhattisgarh

Subhodip Bid subhodipbid at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 10:44:43 IST 2015

Dear Professional

Application are invited for the post of  Librarian Selection Grade ( Group
A) and Librarian Grade I  ( Group B)  in AIIMS, Raipur, Chhattisgarh
No. of Post*: *Librarian Selection Grade ( Group A) : 1
Librarian Grade I  ( Group B) : 2
Pay Scales: Scale of pay:
Librarian Selection Grade ( Group A) : Scale of pay: Rs15600-39100 + Grade
Pay Rs6600/-
Librarian Grade I  ( Group B) : Scale of pay: Rs9300-34800 + Grade Pay
Rs4600/-

For more details
http://www.aiimsraipur.edu.in/Downloads/GROUP%20A%20&%20B%20-%20Deputation%20%2002012015.pdf

--