[LIS-Forum] Request for Participation in Online Survey on "What Are They Now? A Survey of University of Mysore Library and Information Science (MyDLIS) Graduates of 2000 to 2014"

Vasanth gooche_1981 at yahoo.co.in
Thu Apr 30 21:50:12 IST 2015

Dear Sir/Madam/Friends

I have taken up a small survey on “What Are They Now? A Survey of University of Mysore Library and Information Science (MyDLIS) Graduates of 2000 to 2014” to understand the  employability status of graduates, usefulness of LISc skills in employment and also to obtain on-field MyDLIS graduates feedback on MLISc Course and its future perspective.

The University of Mysore MLISc graduates who have passed out from 2000 to 2014 can participate in this survey. Through this forum I kindly request those who have completed their MLISc degree from the University of Mysore from 2000 to 2014 to participate in this survey. Participation in this survey is anonymous.

Following link will lead you to the survey: http://goo.gl/forms/RrwO9gQU9j

This survey is very brief and takes 5 to 10 minutes to complete.  If you have any questions about the survey, please contact me at:vasanthrz at gmail.com

Please complete the survey by May 8, 2015. Your assistance in providing invaluable information about this topic is much appreciated.

Thank you in anticipation

With best wishes

Vasantha Raju N.
GFGC-Periyapatna