[LIS-Forum] Central Library of IIT Kharagpur is now ISO 9001:2008 Certified

Bablu bsutradhar at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 22:49:22 IST 2014

Dear Colleagues,I am happy to inform you that Central Library of Indian Institute of Technology is now ISO 9001:2008(QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM) Certified. This is possible because of hard work of our dedicated Library staff. Thanking you Yours sincerelyB. Sutradhar

Dr. B. Sutradhar
Librarian
Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur)
Kharagpur Technology Post office
Kharagpur - 721302
Phone: 03222-282432/82431 ( office)
E-mail: bsutra at libraray.iitkgp.ernet.in