[LIS-Forum] Diwali Greetings

Jagtar Singh jagtar.kindu at gmail.com
Thu Oct 23 12:13:23 IST 2014

Dear All,

I, on my own behalf and on behalf of the IATLIS fraternity, wish you a very
happy Diwali. Please take care and keep in touch.

Smiles,

Jagtar

Dr. Jagtar Singh,
Research Lead, UNESCO-UNAOC MILID UNITWIN,
http://milunesco.unaoc.org/unitwin/
President, Indian Association of Teachers of Library and Information
Science (IATLIS), <https://sites.google.com/site/iatlishome/governing-body>
President, Satinder Kaur Ramdev Memorial Trust for Advancement of
Librarianship (SATKAL), <satkal.org>
President, Punjab Library Association (PLA), <http://www.punjabla.org/>, and
Professor, Department of Library and Information Science,
Punjabi University, Patiala-147002 (India)
Home: +91(0)1752282727
Work: +91 (0) 1753046179
Email: jagtardeep at gmail.com