[LIS-Forum] Article on Reading

SAIACS, Chief Librarian library at saiacs.org
Fri Oct 17 14:30:48 IST 2014

Hello Friends,

Here is an article on reading slowly.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/read-slowly-to-benefit-your-brain-and-cut-str
ess-1410823086

Benefits of slow reading are reduced stress, concentration and etc.

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds
discuss people." -  Eleanor Roosevelt

Promote the reading habits among library users.

Blessings,

Yesan Sellan,  B.Com., MLISc., PGDLAN, UGC-NET., BCS

Chief Librarian

South Asia Institute of Advanced Christian Studies (SAIACS)

363 Dodda Gubbi Cross Road, Kothanur P.O., Bangalore 77, India

Phone: 91 80 2846 5235/5344/ 5649, Fax: 91 80 28465412, Mobile:
91-9972348251

Website:  <http://www.saiacs.org/> www.saiacs.org Alternative Email:
<mailto:yesans at gmail.com> yesans at gmail.com or
<mailto:yesan.sellan at saiacs.org> yesan.sellan at saiacs.org

cid:image002.jpg at 01CFCC4B.D5B42440

IMPORTANT : This message is intended only for the addressee. It may contain
confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete
the original message. Thank you.