[LIS-Forum] Koha @ CUG and BBAU (Central Universities)

Vinod Kumar Mishra vinod_librarian at rediffmail.com
Tue Oct 7 12:01:22 IST 2014

Dear All,

Its our pleasure to inform you that Central University of Gujarat and Baba Saheb Bhimrao Ambedkar University, Lucknow http://14.139.228.238/ has successfully migrated their data and implemented Koha Library management software. We congratulate the concern authorities for choosing such a wonderful software and given us opportunity to visit their library for the same purpose.

Please feel free to contact for any assistance in this regard, till date we have assisted many libraries in implementation of Koha and organized workshops on the same topics.

Thanking You.

For any assistance please contact to:

Mr. DP Tripathi : dptkvs at gmail.com
    VK Mishra