[LIS-Forum] Live Koha at NIT Rourkela/Contact for assistance to implement

Sunil Kumar R sunil.kumar at informindia.co.in
Mon May 12 18:01:50 IST 2014

Dear Mr. Mishra ji,

It is great to see that you have migrated ebooks MARC records to Koha, NISER
Bhubaneshwar also has done the same by uploading the .mrc file from
publisher directly uploading to Koha via Tools Module.

I have small doubt, currently NIT Rourkela is using LibSys. You have not
tried to migrate to Koha at NIT Rourekela?

This will help forum community members the challenges and issues faced in
migration.

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks and Regards

R Sunil