[LIS-Forum] Need librarian for an ICSE school at Nariman point

sayed rizvi tafseerhas at yahoo.co.in
Wed May 7 14:00:52 IST 2014

I am looking for a librarian for an
ICSE school. The timings are 7.45 am to 3 pm. The school is located near
Cooperage – between Regal and Nariman Point and is quite close to both VT and
Churchgate.
Communication in English has to be
good. The salary for someone with 2-3 years experience will be around 20,000
per month but could go higher for more experienced candidates.
If you are interested, please do
contact me urgently. Please do not forget to mention the job you are applying
for when you call. Ideally send me your resume at this email address along with
current and expected salary.
margaret at avenues-inc.com or margaret.dacosta at gmail.com
Margaret da Costa
Tel: +91 9892000342