[LIS-Forum] Migrate Your Data from Excel to Koha with the help of Videos

DP Tripathi dptkvs at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 07:10:22 IST 2014

Dear Colleagues,
I would like to draw your attention towards two videos given below which
describes "how to migrate data from one system to Koha?"

http://koha.librarianguide.in/?page_id=971
http://koha.librarianguide.in/?page_id=973

Actually, data migration is a big challenge for everyone especially when
you are shifting from existing system to any other system.
In these videos, I have tried to discuss how you can migrate your data from
excel to Koha easily. No doubt, there are many help files available on the
net, I have also tried to add in the form of videos.
Hope this 2 videos will help everyone in migration.
Thanks with kind regards,

--
D. P. Tripathi