[LIS-Forum] KV Pattom Library launches "Face a Book: The Reading Challenge"

Arunachalam Hariharan hariharan_ah at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 24 12:13:40 IST 2014

A very good initiative.. to promote reading habits..

Dr.A.Hariharan

SALIS

On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 12:05 PM, Usha Mukunda <usha.mukunda at gmail.com> wrote:

Dear Mr. Faizal,
As a children's librarian who has always bemoaned the fact that children's
reading takes a dip in the summer, I was delighted to read about your
initiative.
Congratulations and all the best.
If you need my help in any way, I am happy to oblige.
Best wishes.
Usha Mukunda