[LIS-Forum] Dr Harish Chandra ji is no more

Parul Zaveri parulzaveri2004 at yahoo.co.in
Tue Jun 17 00:24:13 IST 2014

It is indeed a sad news that Dr. Harish Chandra is no more. I remember talking to him about disaster planning in IIT library, Chennai and his presentation available on net was very informative and useful for my research. I pray for peace to the departed soul and my condolences to his family members.

Regards
Dr. Parul Zaveri
Assistant Professor
Faculty of Library & Information Science
SHPT School of Library Science
SNDT Women's University
Mumbai

"An Enlightened Woman is a Source of Infinite Strength"