[LIS-Forum] EPT award presented to Muthu Madhan

Wed Jun 11 11:38:59 IST 2014

Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 10:48:01 +0530
From: "Vasumathi Sriganesh (QMed)" <vasu at qmedkf.org.in>

Thank you for sharing, Dr Arun. And once again hearty congratulations to
Mr. Madhan for his work and for the award!

Regards

Vasumathi Sriganesh
QMed Knowledge Foundation
(Trust - Reg No: E-24663)
A-3, Shubham Centre, Cardinal Gracious Road
Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai 400099
Tel: 91-22-40054474    Mob: +919867292230
Web: www.qmed.org.in <http://www.qmedkf.org.in/>   www.indianmedicalsites.in