[LIS-Forum] SEMINAR INVITATION FROM UNIVERSITY OF DELHI SOUTH CAMPUS

Gulshan Kumar gksachdeva30 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 16:02:51 IST 2014

     Dear Library Professionals,

We are celebrating *ProQuest E-books day* on *Monday,* *9th of June *and it
is our pleasure to extend to you this warm invitation to be a part of the
same as a distinguished guest. The event is designed to offer case
studies/white papers, custom presentations and panel discussions with
active participation from the audience. The participants include University
Librarians, Library Directors, Academia and other experts. The speakers and
delegates are recognised authorities with vast experience. *As one of the
prominent figures in the LIS community, we would be honoured by your
attendance.*

*Salient features of this event*

Ø  It is a full day event*.  Registration is free and seats available on
first come first serve basis.*

Ø  We will bring you up to date with the information about ProQuest E-books
and our related offerings.

Ø  Networking with the knowledge personnel of the esteemed institutions

Ø  *Sessions with our Senior Management*. Our guests for the day include

*Mr. Stephen Parnell*: Deputy Director, Information Infrastructure,
University of South Australia

*Mr. Brad Rosairo*: Executive Director, West Asia Pacific Sales, ProQuest

*Mr. Vinesh Vicna: *Regional Sales Manager - Asia Pacific, ProQuest Ebooks

*9th June 2014*

*9.00  a.m  to  4.00 p.m*

*  S. P. Jain Auditorium, *

*  University of Delhi South Campus, *

*  Benito Juarez Marg, Moti Bagh*

*  New Delhi, 110021*

An opportunity will be provided for discussions between participants so
that knowledge and experience is shared.  *We look forward to learning and
benefitting from your presence and experience in our shared quest for
excellence*.  Therefore, we are delighted to personally invite you to join
this event to shape and drive our futures.

Request you to *please confirm your attendance latest by 3rd June *by an
email to vinod.shihani at proquest.com or tariq22 at gmail.com

For any queries / further information about the workshop, please feel free
to contact us at the below mentioned details.

*Looking forward to your presence!!!*

Warm Regards

*Vinod  Shihani*

Area Manager  , North India Region

ProQuest

Mobile +91 9953412465

*Dr. Tariq Ashraf*

Workshop Director

University of Delhi  South Campus

Mobile +91 9868335593

With warm regards,

Dr.Tariq Ashraf
*Librarian / **University   of   Delhi   South Campus/ Benito Juarez Road **New
Delhi ** 110021 *

*Ph: 011-24110221 <011-24110221>/011-24157320 <011-24157320>   /   Fax:
011-**24110221  /  * *Mobile:*  *9868335593 <9868335593> /  @tariqdu *
*Email:   tariq22 at gmail.com <tariq22 at gmail.com>   /    tariq at south.du.ac.in
<tariq at south.du.ac.in>     /      **http://www.south du.ac.in
<http://www.du.ac.in/>*

--

*.....Thanks & RegardsGulshan Kr. Sachdeva*
*M.No.- +91-9911496696*