[LIS-Forum] Prof. Neelameghan is No More

Ramesh C Gaur, University Librarian, JNU rcgaur at mail.jnu.ac.in
Wed Jul 30 14:25:04 IST 2014

Dear all,
This week seems very disheartening for the Library profession as we have lost two great Library professionals namely Prof. A. Neelameghen and Mr. A K Dasgupta. It is a great loss to the profession. My condolences to the bereaved families and pray God Almighty that departed soul may rest in peace.
(Ramesh C. Gaur)
With best regards,

Dr. Ramesh C Gaur
PGDCA, MLISc,Ph.D. Fulbright Scholar (Virginia Tech, USA)
University Librarian
Jawaharlal Nehru University(JNU)
New Meharuli Road, New Delhi - 110067
Tele +91-11-26742605, 26704551