[LIS-Forum] ISO standards

Librarian librarian at intaspharma.com
Tue Jul 22 17:15:48 IST 2014

Dear LIS friends,

Please guide me if  anyone of you know about the Indian vendor or agency selling ISO standards, in INR.

With regards,

Ram Laut Tyagee,

Intas Pharmaceuticals Ltd., (Biopharma Division)
Plot No. 423/P/A Sarkhej-Bavla Highway, Moraiya
Ahmedabad - 382 213 Gujarat (INDIA)
Tel: +91 2717 660 100 Ext. 298, Fax: +91 2717 660 105
E-mail   : Librarian at intaspharma.com<mailto:Librarian at intasbiopharma.co.in>

DISCLAIMER:
Please note that this e-mail and its attachments are intended for the named addressee only and may contain information that is confidential and privileged. If you have by coincidence or mistake or without specific authorization received this e-mail and its attachments we request that you notify us immediately that you have received them in error, uphold strict confidentiality and neither read, copy, nor otherwise make use of their content in any way. Please note that the sender of this e-mail and its attachments is solely responsible for its content if it does not concern the operations of Intas group or its subsidiaries.