[LIS-Forum] Information required urgently

Rajendra Jena rkjena2002 at rediffmail.com
Fri Jul 4 17:01:15 IST 2014

Dear Professional,
I would like inform you that we are in plan to open the library in suturday & sunday. Therefore, i plan to change the weekly off for some staff friday to saturday and for others sunday and monday. I need your suggestions. I also want to know whether this possible in govt. institutions or not.
If any government academic institution following such type of arrangement pl. let me know.
Regards,
R. K. JenaAsstt. LibrarianSPA Bhopal