[LIS-Forum] Selection of Internal Candidates in the Interview

Pradip Das pradipbhadreswardas at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 11:04:35 IST 2014

Dear all professionals,
I am also fully agreed with Mr. Vinod Kumar Mishra.  It was there, it has
been there, and it will be there.  But yes, it is true that many
institutions/organisations do have some interview procedure also
advertisement procedure for the sake of their point to show UGC or
concerned authority.  It has to be done by the institution.  For example,
UGC/AICTE granted institution need have librarian with NET/SET qualified.
Sometimes they are taking non NET/SET candidate and putting advt. each and
every year to show that they are not getting NET/SET qualified Librarian in
their organisation and leting the existing librarian to continue.  If we
see this one side, it is also good for those who are really good and
qualified but don't have NET/SET.
Regards,

*Regards,** ......*

_____________________

*Pradip Das*

*Deputy Librarian,*

*SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (A Deemed to-be
University)*

*Mukesh Patel School of Technology Management & Engineering,*

*Bhakti Vedant Swami Marg, J. V. P. D. Scheme,*

*Vile Parle (West),  MUMBAI - 400056*

*(** : +91-22-42334004, Cell : 9420836138*

****E-mail :**pradipbhadreswardas at gmail.com
<pradipbhadreswardas at gmail.com>      *

*Or **Pradip_das_55 at rediffmail.com* <Pradip_das_55 at rediffmail.com>

 *Visit us at : **www.nmims.edu* <http://www.nmims.edu/>