[LIS-Forum] Questionnaire - Consultancy Projects

Sandeep Bhavsar sandeep.bhavsar at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 11:39:45 IST 2014

Respected All

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14XZZc90t0alLBWlM-5b-ITA_y8cS2ggxIiZ8iycQHW8/viewform

There is an excellent scope for Library and Information Science
Professionals to get the Consultancy Projects. Librarians can get the
Consultancy Projects from Government Organisations/Private Organisations.

The Main aim of writing this article is to find out

i) The Consultancy Projects completed by Librarians

ii) Specialization Area of Consultancy Projects

iii) Number of Completed and Ongoing Consultancy Projects.

iv) Where to find out the information of available Consultancy Projects.

v) Problem encountered in executing the project while handling on behalf of
parent organization / independently.

vi) Lessons learnt in completing the projects.

I am sure these points will give the direction for young professionals in
handling the Consultancy Projects.

I hereby request all the Librarians who have completed the Consultancy
Projects to fill up the below questionnaire.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/14XZZc90t0alLBWlM-5b-ITA_y8cS2ggxIiZ8iycQHW8/viewform

--
*Regards *

*Sandeep Bhavsar*
B.com, M.Lib.I.Sc SET, M.Phil, American Library Association - FERA 2011
fellow
Librarian
Dr. V N Bedekar Institute of Management Studies
Thane (W) 400601
Mumbai
INDIA
Mobile : 9987049099