[LIS-Forum] How to run Koha fines script manually

Vimal Kumar V. vimal0212 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 22:10:51 IST 2014

Dear Friends,

Most of the libraries have installed Koha in ordinary computer and they
shut down it after working hours.

Fine will not calculate in this context. Fine calculation in Koha occur in
12 AM midnight.

You can manage fine calculation by running fine calculation script.

Here is the method,

Open *Applications > Accessories > Terminal*

Apply following commands,

*sudo su*

*cd /etc/cron.daily/*

*./koha-common*

Run this script at opening hour of the library.

Regards,
--
Vimal Kumar V.
Technical Assistant