[LIS-Forum] National Conference on “CHANGING TRENDS IN ACADEMIC LIBRARIES AND LIBRARIANSHIP IN DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT”.25th and 26th February, 2014 at BBKL, Shivaji University, Kolhapur

Dhananjay Sutar dbsutar at rediffmail.com
Fri Jan 10 11:53:27 IST 2014

Dear LIS Professionals,

It gives me immense pleasure to inform you that, Barr.Balasaheb Khardekar Library, Shivaji University, Kolhapur (MAHARASHTRA) is organizing two days national conference on “CHANGING TRENDS IN ACADEMIC LIBRARIES AND LIBRARIANSHIP IN DIGITAL ENVIRONMENT”. The Conference will be held during 25th and 26th February, 2014 at Shivaji University, Kolhapur, Maharashtra State. We believe your strong presence and participation in the conference which will add value to both the conference as well as the Barr. Balasaheb Khardekar Library of Shivaji University.

We are herewith enclosing the Conference Brochureand Registration Form for your kind reference and information please. The same is also available e on the website of the Library: http://www.unishivaji.ac.in/lib/index.htm.We request you to kindly circulate it (use photocopies) among your professional colleagues and research scholars.

We count on your support for a successful conference and look forward to your contribution and participation in the conference.

Sincerely Yours,

  Convener:
  Dr. Namita B. Khot ,
 University Librarian,
 Barr.Balasaheb Khardekar Library, Shivaji University,Kolhapur-416004
 Maharashtra State,India.
 Cell. +91 98900 70404
 Phone: (0231)2609204
 nbk.ul at unishivaji.ac.in

Organising Secretary:

 Shri. Dhananjay B. Sutar             Shri. Prakash B. Bilawar
 Cell. +91 98909 40074                Cell. +91 94232 90302
 Phone: (0231)2609210                 (0231) 2609421
 dbs.lib at unishivaji.ac.in             pbb_lib at unishivaji.ac.in