[LIS-Forum] New office bearers of Kerala Library Association Kottayam Region

Vimal Kumar V. vimal0212 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 14:40:55 IST 2014

Dear Friends,

The Annual General Body meeting of Kerala Library Association, Kottayam
Region was held on 03 January, 2014 at 3.30 pm in the Seminar Hall of
Mahatma Gandhi University Library, Kottayam. New office bearers have
selected by General body unanimously. Following are the names of Kerala
Library Association Kottayam Region office bearers:

President
Rev. Fr. Jose Viruppel
Librarian, S B College, Changanacherry

Secretary
Sri. Vimal Kumar V.
Technical Assistant,
Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam.

Executive Committee Members

Sri. Unnikrishnan S.
Assistant Librarian,
M G University, Kottayam

Sri. J. Suku
Deputy Librarian,
M G University, Kottayam

Sri. Justin Thomas
Librarian,
St Joseph’s College of Engineering, Pala

Sri. Jasimudeen S.
Librarian,
St. Stephen’s College, Uzhavoor.

Smt. Savithry Sharma
Library Assistant, MG UNiversity Library

Special Invitees

Dr. K.P. Somanathan Nair,
Head of the Department
Dept. of Library and Information Science
M G University, Kottayam

Smt. Laila T. Abraham
Deputy Librarian (In-Charge), M G University Library, Kottayam

Smt. Annu George
Deputy Librarian, M G University, Kottayam

Sri. Johny John Nidhiri
Librarian
Deva Matha College, Kuravilangad

Sr. Merciamma