[LIS-Forum] Activating SMS facility for koha in India

Mahesh Angadi mcdlibrary at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 15:18:22 IST 2014

Dear Members,

I have installed koha (3.8.6 version) on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS using liblivecd
developed by Dr. A. R. D. Prasad. Using postfix, we are able to relay
circulation email notices from gmail account.  Now we want to provide
circulation notices on patrons cellphone in form of SMS.

I searched through the mailing list, however, so far I could not get a
suitable solution.

I could locate file SMS.pm in C4 directory and files like Send.pm,
Driver.pm, Test.pm in /usr/share/perl5/SMS directory.

Kindly guide me in this reagrad.

--
Mr. Mahesh M. Angadi,
Librarian,