[LIS-Forum] ARTICLE REQUEST

Harish Y S ysharish at gmail.com
Tue Feb 11 10:40:33 IST 2014

Dear All Professionals,

Our Research scholar need below articles, If anybody have access
please send me the same.

1. Filler cement: The effect of the secondary component on the
hydration of Portland cement: Part 2: Fine hydraulic binders,Walter A.
Gutteridge,
John A. Dalziel

Cement and Concrete Research,
Volume 20, Issue 6, November 1990, Pages 853–861

http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0008-8846(90)90046-Z

2. Filler cement: The effect of the secondary component on the
hydration of Portland cement: Part I. A fine non-hydraulic filler

Walter A. Gutteridge,
John A. Dalziel

Cement and Concrete Research

Volume 20, Issue 5, September 1990, Pages 778–782

http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/0008-8846(90)90011-L

--
Regards

Harish Y S