[LIS-Forum] AICTE prescribed E-Journals

Joseph Zacharia librarian1983 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 4 09:36:24 IST 2014

Dear all,

             Normally we have to purchase E-Journal packages for
engineering subjects as per AICTE approval process handbook. Last year
which was not revised followed by disputes with UGC regarding who will be
the authority finally everybody followed 2013-14 handbook. We are waiting
for 2015HB  to verify whether there is any change in the package as it is
nearly INR 1900000/- for the whole purchase. There are many librarians
facing the problem as they have do it at the end December.  Private vendors
have already hurry with their subscription but AICTE-INDEST consortium is
not yet started the process. Professionals facing the situation may kindly
be provide your valuable suggestion in this regard.

Thanking You

JOSEPH ZACHARIA
+91 9947997767