[LIS-Forum] Invitation to upgrade the DSpace

Vinod Kumar Mishra vinod_librarian at rediffmail.com
Wed Aug 6 15:48:32 IST 2014

Dear All,

This is to inform all the Library professionals specially who is having expertize in DSpace. We are using extensively open source software's http://library.nitrkl.ac.in/ but due to some reasons could not upgrade the DSpace http://dspace.nitrkl.ac.in/dspace/. Now we wish to upgrade the System but finding many difficulty theoretically so we wish to work along with some experts.

So i would like to invite an expert who can assist us in upgrading the system for which TA/DA plus Honorarium will be provided on successful up-gradations and migrations of data without any loss. Please feel free to contact.

The specifications of present system is:

OS : Red hat 3
DSpace: 1.2
Postgresql: 7.2
Tomcat : 1.2
We are also using handle number and it holds approx 2000 Files.

Thanking You.

With regards,
Vinod Kumar Mishra,
Assistant Librarian,