[LIS-Forum] A K Dasgupta passes away

Sharmila Ghosh milaghosh at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 10:39:29 IST 2014

Dear SB Ghosh - Sir
I join you in offering my condolences for Arun-daa (Sir).
I very much agree with you that though he was not in the teaching
profession, his teaching abilities were beyond any words.
I had the privilege of working on a short assignment at ASCI Hyderabad in
1982, under his tutelage where I learned the techniques of information
search from him. However due to my personal constraints, I was unable to
work under his guidance in a long-term arrangement. Nevertheless, the brief
association is worth cherishing!
Regards
Sharmila Ghosh