[LIS-Forum] Felicitation to Prof Sadashiva Murthy on 18th April @ Century Club

Ishwar Goudar goudarishwar at googlemail.com
Sat Apr 19 02:02:09 IST 2014

Dear Prof. Konnur,

I am happy to learn that Prof. P. Sadasiva Murthy is being felicitated
attaining fruitful 80  years of age.  He is one of the doyens of LIS, who
served Bangalore University both as a popular Teacher and Librarian for
long time. More importantly he served Tumkur University till very recently
 that too taking much trouble of travelling everyday from Bangalore. Many
of his students have achieved academic and professional excellence and one
of them Prof. Talawar became VC of UoM and still continues to be VC of Reva
University.  A, gentleman to the core, Prof. Sadashiva Murthy is liked and
respected by not only LIS community, but every citizen familiar to him.

I wish and pray the lord to bless him and his family many more years of
healthy, fruitful and joyous life enabling us to felicitate his centenary
year.  Myself, being in Germany, request you convey him my sincere best
wishes on the occasion.

Regards,

Goudar
Dr. I.R.N. Goudar
Ex. Visiting Professor and Library Adviser
Mysore University Library
University of Mysore
Manasagangotri, MYSORE - 570 006
Ex Scientist 'G' and Head, ICAST, NAL, Bangalore
E-mail: goudarishwar at gmail.com