[LIS-Forum] Professor Emeritus F. W. Lancaster passes away

Tue Sep 10 18:10:02 IST 2013

Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2013 12:02:40 +0530
From: Perin Marolia <pvmarolia at gmail.com>

We at the SNDT Women's Univesity are very saddened to hear of the demise of
Prof. W Lancaster. I clearly remember his visits to SNDT in the early 1990s
and later. His intelligence and his pathbreaking work in LIS are
impressive. He also had a fine sense of humour.
May his soul rest in peace.
Dr Perin Marolia