[LIS-Forum] membership updation

IASLIC Kolkata iaslic.india at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 15:52:37 IST 2013

*Dear  IASLIC Members*
*We have uploaded membership list (as on July 01, 2013) in our website
www.iaslic1955.org.in. The zone wise list is available and can be accessed
by clicking Home > Membership > List of Valid Members> respective Zone.  We
request our honorable members kindly  to check the list to verify your
entry.  Please feel free to inform us,  if you find any anomaly, at the
earliest to iaslic.india at gmail.com*
*Your cooperation will help us to reach you with our publications regularly.
*
*Please request other members (known to you) also to extend their helping
hands more and more towards IASLIC.*
-
--
*

**Prof Pijushkanti Panigrahi*,
Hony General Secretary,
IASLIC, P-291, CIT Scheme No. 6M,
Kankurgachi, Kolkata - 700054
iaslic at vsnl.net or iaslic.india at gmail.com
www.iaslic1955.org.in

*Join IASLIC, Contribute to IASLIC, Strengthen IASLIC*