[LIS-Forum] DTE-OOD Letter for National Conference on “RLEA-2013", at VTU, Belgaum, on 29th to 30th November 2013

Dr.K.R. Mulla krmulla at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 17:41:59 IST 2013

Dear Moderator,

I request you to please post this information to the forum to get the
benefit of it to the LIS Professinals.

WIth regards
K.R.Mulla

***********************

Dear Sir/Madam,

It gives me immense pleasure to bring it to your kind notice that, VTU
is organizing a Two Day National Conference on “Redefining Libraries
in Electronic Age” (RLEA-2013), on 29th to 30th November 2013 at the
University Head Quarter at “Jnana Sangama”, Belgaum.

The Conference is open for all the Library and Information
Professionals working in academic institutions, R & D Centres,
Corporate and Public Libraries. The Heads of the Institutions/
Departments/ Sections are hereby requested to bring this to the notice
of all the concerned and encourage them for participation and paper
presentation in the Conference. Broacher of the Conference & OOD
Letter are download form this website:
http://vtuerm12.webs.com/events.htm

Thanking you,

Yours truly,
Dr. K. R. Mulla
Organizing Secretary,
Librarian, Visvesvaraya Technological University,
"Jnana Sangama" Belgaum-590 018, Karnataka.
+91-9449873452 (M), +91-9448031969 (M)
 +91-831-2498191 (O) +91-831-2498192 (Fax)
Email: krmulla at vtu.ac.in
Conference Website: http://vtuerm12.webs.com/events.htm

--
Dr. K. R. Mulla, M.L.I.Sc., Ph.D.