[LIS-Forum] EPT award nominations welcome

Wed Nov 27 13:51:45 IST 2013

Date: Sat, 23 Nov 2013 22:37:00 +0530
From: Subbiah Arunachalam <subbiah.arunachalam at gmail.com>

Dear Friends:

I am happy to inform you that the Electronic Publishing Trust for
Development is celebrating Open Access Week with the 3rd annual award to*
individuals in developing and transition countries* that have made a
significant contribution to the advance of Open Access to research
publications. Please see http://epublishingtrust.net/ept-award-2013/ for
further information and for the application forms.ept,

I anticipate that members of the Bytesforall and LIS-Forum lists will know
of such individuals who are making a major contribution to enabling free
access to essential information, and we look forward to receiving their
applications..

Arun