[LIS-Forum] Vivekavardhan-UGC-NET/JRF/SET -Book by Vice Chancellor, Osmania University, Hyderabad.

jumpala vardhan jvk_dn at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 22 23:47:32 IST 2013

Dear Sir/Madam/Professional friends,

I am
happy to state that Prof. S. Satyanarayana, Vice-Chancellor, Osmania University has released my  Book entitled “Manual of
Library and  Information Science: UGC-NET/JRF/SET” written by me (Mr. J.
Vivekavardhan) Asst. Professor,PGDDIM Programme, Department of Library &
Information Science, Osmania University,  edited by Prof. V.Vishwa Mohan, Head &
Chairman BoS, Department of Library & Information Science, Osmania
University, today i.e. 22.11.2013 in VC’s Office. The foreword for the book was
written by Dr. E. Rama Reddy, Retd. Librarian of University of Hyderabad &
Formerly Visiting Professor of Mahasarakham University, Thailand.
 This
book is useful to all the Library & Information Science Post-Graduates
& Professionals who desire to appear for National Eligibility Test
(UGC-NET), Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) conducted by UGC and State Level
Eligibility Test (SET) at State Level.

Thanking you,

with regards,
J.Vivekavardhan,