[LIS-Forum] Open Access Theses

Chief Librarian, SAIACS library at saiacs.org
Wed May 15 12:35:05 IST 2013

http://oatd.org/

OATD aims to be the best possible resource for finding open access graduate
theses and dissertations published around the world. Metadata (information
about the theses) comes from  <http://oatd.org/oatd-publishers.html> over
800 colleges, universities, and research institutions. OATD currently
indexes over  <http://oatd.org/oatd/search?q=*%3A*&sort=date> 1.6 million
theses and dissertations.

Best wishes,

________________________________

Yesan Sellan,  B.Com., MLISc., PGDLAN, NET

Chief Librarian

South Asia Institute of Advanced Christian Studies (SAIACS)

363 Dodda Gubbi Cross Road, Kothanur Post Office, Bangalore -560077, INDIA

Phone    : 91 80 2846 5235/5344/ 5649,

Fax          : 91 80 28465412,

Mobile   : 91-9972348251

Website :  <http://www.saiacs.org/> www.saiacs.org

Alternative Email:  <mailto:yesan.sellan at saiacs.org> yesan.sellan at saiacs.org
or  <mailto:yesans at gmail.com> yesans at gmail.com

IMPORTANT : This message is intended only for the addressee. It may contain
confidential information. Any unauthorized disclosure is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us
immediately so that we may correct our internal records. Please then delete
the original message. Thank you.