[LIS-Forum] Survey for LIS-Forum users

anish g anishg83 at gmail.com
Thu May 9 10:23:59 IST 2013

Dear Friends,

I request you to participate in this survey. The main objective of this
survey is to know the engagement of LIS community in LIS-Forum. LIS-Forum
is considered as the most popular professional communication platform for
LIS community in India. It would be very interesting to know about the
usage of LIS-Forum by LIS community in India.This survey is designed for the
completion of my MLISc dissertation project.

Your participation is greatly appreciated.

Click on the following link to open the survey form,

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1keJOFrIEijWA06-2s3OoBcIOD7EWG7Op75zMckDKZ0k

With regards

Anish G.
Assistant Librarian
P.A. Aziz College of Engineering & Technology
Thiruvananthapuram
anishg83 at gmail.com
*
*<http://www.indiacollegesearch.com/colleges/PA_Aziz_College_of_Engineering_&_Technology>