[LIS-Forum] kindly mail 2 forum members

Rajesh Bhardwaj rkdce2004 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 15:59:02 IST 2013

Dear Dr. Manjunath,
This is really a good subject to discuss, If you can help / guide
professionals through this forum about importing the data from libsys to
Excel or other CCF.It would really helpful to all. Organising a training /
workshop would take lot of time, which is the next step of discussion.
Regards
Rajesh Kumar
FORE School of Management New Delhi.