[LIS-Forum] University Library - Staff pattern - requested - reg.

ramasamy kumaresan rkumaresan at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 20 14:11:13 IST 2013

Sir,

I need your help regarding the staff pattern for a University Library. Tamil Nadu Fisheries University going to establish a University Library. In this regard, our Registrar, requested the staff pattern for a University Library. Hence, I request LIS-Forum members and SALIS members Kindly provide  the staff pattern for a University Library.

Thanking you, Sir.

R. Kumaresan, M. Sc., B. Ed., M. Sc (LIS), M. Phil
Assistant Librarian
Fisheries College and Research Institute
Tamil Nadu Fisheries University
Thoothukkudi - 628 008, India