[LIS-Forum] OSS users other than Koha, NewGenLib, Dspace and Eprint

mgsree at iimk.ac.in mgsree at iimk.ac.in
Mon Jul 15 14:23:12 IST 2013

Dear Sh. Subhash Khode,

Nice to see your interests in OSS
applications on library management and digital libraries.
I would
strongly encourage you to use Greenstone for your digital library
applications. There is a growing community of Greenstone users in India.

IIM Kozhikode has been offering the technical assistance to
Greenstone Support Network, South Asia on behalf of the DlNetSA (Digital
Library Network, South Asia) and the UNESCO. You can see the support
website at http://greenstonesupport.iimk.ac.in , which
provides almost all information, documentations and updates related to
Greenstone software.

You can also post your
queries on Greenstone and digital library issues, to the E-list maintained
by us, viz., greenstonesupport at iimk.edu.in

Best wishes,
Sreekumar

Dr. M.G. Sreekumar
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode

> Respected
Professionals,

> I am searching users of open source
library management and digital library
> software for research
works. I want to institutions who using OSS other
> than
Koha,NewGenLib,Dspace and Eprint. At present i have found only

two users of OpenBiblio software

> Urban Health
Resource Centre (UHRC)
> http://uhrc.in/library/opac/index.php
>
> National Institute of Siddha, Chennai

http://www.nischennai.org/nislib/opac/index.php

Kindly let me know if you are using or you know about institutes who
> using OSS other than Koha,NewGenLib,Dspace and Eprint.
>

> Thanking you,
>
> Subhash Khode
> MIT,
Ujjain