[LIS-Forum] Good/ Reputed Indian S& T Journals

Mariyam Shipha mariyam.maldives at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 11:39:27 IST 2013

Respected Professionals,

Many librarians from academic and research institute face a tough questions
from its faculty/ researchers to tell them some good indian journals of
their respective discipline. Recently, I have found a good article in
Annals of Library and Information Studies (NISCAIR) which along with its
long appendix give us a handy and ready made solution to the librarian.

I feel that this article will be of immense help to the librarians to face
such a question.
The details of the article is given below:

Title: Indian S&T journals in international indexing and abstracting
databases: A study
Available at : http://op.niscair.res.in/index.php/ALIS/article/view/199
Regards,
Mariyam